New York, NY - June 2nd, 2017 - It was just announced that the highly anticipated seventh installment in Fearless Records' Punk Goes Pop compilation series will be released Friday, July 14th! Punk Goes Pop Volume 7 features familiar names and emerging punk artists covering the biggest Top 40 hits. The album includes contributions from Andy Black, State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, Amity Affliction who will be covering pop chart hits by artists, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Drake and many more.
The successful series has become a staple in the alternative scene since its first release in 2002 and has received praise from fans and critics alike. The collection has sold over 2.5 million albums worldwide and is the top selling compilation in the alternative genre.
In conjunction with today's album announcement, Dance Gavin Dance has unveiled their own take on Bruno Mars' #1 hit "That's What I Like." The re-imaged version is available on iTunes. Fans can also PRESS HERE to watch the coinciding video and pre-order the compilation NOW at punkgoes.com! Complete track listing can be found below. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements in the coming weeks!
PUNK GOES POP VOL. 7 TRACK LISTING:
- State Champs "Stitches" originally performed by Shawn Mendes
- Dance Gavin Dance "That's What I Like" originally performed by Bruno Mars
- New Years Day "Gangsta" originally performed by Kehlani
- The Amity Affliction "Can't Feel My Face" originally performed by The Weeknd
- Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) "When We Were Young" originally performed by Adele
- Grayscale "Love Yourself" originally performed by Justin Bieber
- Capsize "Fake Love" originally performed by Drake
- Boston Manor "Heathens" originally performed by Twenty One Pilots
- Eat Your Heart Out "Shape Of You" originally performed by Ed Sheeran
- The Plot In You "Let It Go" originally performed by James Bay
- Ice Nine Kills "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" originally performed by ZAYN & Taylor Swift
- Seaway "Closer" originally performed by The Chainsmokers (feat. Halsey)
- Too Close To Touch "In The Name Of Love" originally performed by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
Watch this space for more on PUNK GOES POP: